Friday 27 July 2007

This Is My Life, Rated
Life:
6.6
Mind:
6
Body:
8.6
Spirit:
4.5
Friends/Family:
3.8
Love:
4.3
Finance:
7.7
Take the Rate My Life Quiz


I took this life rating quiz lately. I am not very surprised that it has come out like this, but it helps to put things in perspective. Provides a better understanding of the areas in life that need to be worked on. Though considering the lousy 'arse' that I can be, I think i will just learn to live with these results. There are two things in this result that are quite optimistic, that of the body and the finance. I have been able to appreciate the value of money over the years and have learnt how to grow it in a fashion where it reaps what i sow. the body ofcourse has always been of interest. Being a fat (slightly overweight) teenager, I have learnt to respect the importance of sports in my life and how they keep my pulse going. If i do not play squash any day, it kind of creates a feeling of unrest inside, a feeling that pokes in my head to go out and do something. Thankfully, I have Andy, a very sincere and devoted squash player as well, and now there is Alfero as well. He is a beginner, but then so was I sometime back.

No comments: