Friday 16 January 2009

Touch and Go....

She looked like someone with a difference. There was a shine in her eyes, redness in her cheeks and a smooth flow of the wind in her hair. She walked gracefully, yet her attitude exuberated non chalance never noticed before. Waited for my car to come to a stop and then with one quick glance asked and then told me that she will cross the road now. I did not even bat an eyelid. As she walked, I could only look and thank the forces of nature that led to creation of such beautiful beings.

With eyes that never need mascara, ears long and shapely and a look on her face of innocence and childlikeness. With a slight curve on her belly on both the sides that made me excited. Those thin long legs, made her easy walk look so elegant. O Lovely....





































No comments: